Even if we don’t want to, our skin is constantly exposed to the elements around us: pollution, radiation from the sun, and even small dust. These are unavoidable, so if you want an even skin tone, you may want to boost your usual skin-care routine and get a dermal treatment to resolve the issue quickly.
The skin tone can be uneven and fair skin happens when the pigment of your skin isn’t distributed evenly. The issue arises when “hyperpigmentation,” or blotchy patches or dark spots that signal an uneven skin tone, start to appear. Hyperpigmentation is a development in melanin synthesis that causes sections of skin that are flat brown or darker than your typical skin tone. Luckily, treatments available can help you get rid of these problems.
Sciton BBL can treat many skin conditions, including acne scars, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tones, and veins. And we are giving you the reasons why you should consider this treatment.
What causes uneven skin tones?
- Pollution. Air particles, including pollutants, smoking, dust, and chemicals, affect your skin. They infiltrate it and discreetly produce free radicals, which result in collagen and elastin loss.
- Exposure to the sun. The most frequent cause of uneven skin tone is unprotected sun exposure, which can result in sun spots.
- Hyperpigmentation. These grayish-brown sunspots are typically the consequence of photoaging brought on by prolonged, uncovered sun exposure. Melanin overproduction results in deposits on the skin that can vary in size, shape, and color. These deposits are known as spots.
What is BBL (Broadband Light)?
Broadband light is used as part of light therapy to treat several skin problems. Broadband light therapy treats rosacea, acne, hyperpigmentation (dark spots), wrinkles, and age spots.
BBL therapy has been FDA-cleared for use on all skin types, including sensitive or sun-damaged skin so that you can feel confident in its safety.
In addition to treating uneven skin tone and fair skin, this procedure may also help improve acne scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks by stimulating collagen production in those areas.
How does BBL work?
The Sciton BBL, which uses IPL or intense pulse light, is one of the most recent treatments employing broadband light. Pulsed infrared and visible light radiation heated by BBL penetrates the top layers of skin and targets skin imperfections. The heat helps to build new collagen, essential for reorganizing and regenerating new skin and removing the melanin produced by UV damage.
Broadband light therapy uses powerful LED lights to stimulate your skin’s natural production of collagen, which increases the number of elastin fibers in your dermis layer and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Broadband light therapy is a non-invasive procedure that can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions. The lights produce a wide range of wavelengths that penetrate deeper into the dermis and promote collagen formation. It helps improve the texture, tone, brightness, and overall appearance of your skin.
The treatment also reduces sun damage by helping to fade age spots or discoloration and removing existing pigmentation on your face or body.
Is BBL therapy comfortable?
While it might sound intimidating, BBL delivers comfortable treatments with no downtime. It also doesn’t require anesthesia and is very safe and effective.
BBL uses laser technology to correct skin tone issues by making small tissue-tightening movements on your face or body without causing any damage to the surrounding tissue. It minimizes the risks of complications such as scarring and infection.
What advantages does the Sciton BBL provide?
- Treats Regular Skin Issues. Sciton BBL offers age-defying advantages in addition to repairing damaged skin. Numerous skin issues, including sun damage, rosacea, age spots, facial veins, and coarse hair growth, are safely and effectively treated by this Broadband Light procedure anywhere on the body.
- Enhance pigmented or sun-damaged skin. For years, people have utilized light treatment to lessen the appearance of sun damage. BBL targets pigments like freckles or sunspots by heating the skin’s outer layer with various light wavelengths to reduce their appearance dramatically.
- Anti-aging advantages. It is apparent that our skin’s look, elasticity, and texture change with age. All these problems and others can be resolved with BBL therapy, giving your skin a cleaner, firmer, more even, and younger appearance.
- Long-Term Effects. Patients who get the treatment regularly are observed to have long-lasting results after undergoing BBL therapy. Patients’ skin appears smoother, more transparent, and younger, thanks to Scion BBL.
How soon can you expect to see the outcomes?
BBL treatment is designed to be comfortable with minimal downtime, so you won’t have time to worry about how your skin looks under makeup after being treated. This innovative technology sets BBL apart from other light therapies because it targets and heats specific cells responsible for skin conditions and irregularities.
BBL treatment takes 30 minutes to an hour and is adjusted to your skin type. Afterward, you can expect the results to appear within 72 hours. Within a few days, you should observe changes in your skin. Blood vessels and blemishes often disappear after a few weeks.
Sciton BBL Aftercare.
The patient may feel a minor sunburn on the treated region for the first 24-48 hours following the procedure. In this situation, you may use a cold compress to ease the sensation of a sunburn.
It will also help if you use SPF moisturizer and protective clothes after your treatment and restrict the amount of time you spend outside. This way, you minimize sun damage’s effects on your skin.
You can observe pigment come to the surface of your skin within the first week after your first treatment. Redness, peeling, and swelling are other frequent side effects. Freckles and dark patches may get darker before eventually fading and flaking off, generally within a week or two.
Get Skin That Looks Healthier
Cherry Medical Aesthetics offers Sciton BBL therapy, an excellent treatment for uneven skin tone and fair skin. It’s safe, effective, and painless. There is no downtime so that you can return to your routine after the procedure.
Get in touch with us to experience this cutting-edge technology that efficiently gives a more refreshed, revitalized, and youthful appearance by delivering light treatment that targets aging and sun damage indicators.